BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

4.02.2008

Still Hanging In There...

So, the kids are better and now I am sick. Upper respiratory infection, sinus infection, and just physically worn down. I've been under copious amounts of stress and I'm just barely holding things together at this point. Been really depressed too but I think that has more to do with my physical exhaustion than the actual circumstances I'm experiencing. Not that the circumstances aren't enough to be depressed about, just that I know when an already worn out body coupled with a vapid mind (of late) makes one very sad girl. Even now, as I type this I should be resting. My eyes are burning, my head is swimming and I feel rotten in general but I also feel the need to vent to someone, anyone, other than my normal crew that gets more than their fair share of my whining and bitching.

These past couple of weeks has been hell and not just because the girls were sick as dogs either, though that's reason enough. But the stress from my job, particularly my supervisor that I know can't stand me; from finances (pending garnishment, back taxes owed that I'd no idea about, daycare, prescriptions, etc.) to the possibility of my daughter's 133 year old school closing; parental worries and fights and being sick on top of it all. I'm just plain weary of it all.

But for now, rather than bitch and whine like I wanted to...

I'm going to bed. Where I belong.

0 comments: