BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

1.06.2009

We Interrupt This Brief Moment Of Optimism...

I'm bringing negativity back.




I can't help it. It's like everything in the cosmos is against me. I just don't understand it. When tough times hit I just ride the waves through it all because I know the trial(s) are only temporary, it could be worse, etc. But a large part of me looks at things on a spiritual level and I'm just like oh my God what the hell do you have against me?




There's a running joke among us religious cynics that the quickest path to a miserable life is to become a Christian. Because the better you are as a person the worse your life becomes, hence the term Christian Martyr. I was taught, just like everyone else that you do unto other as you would have them do unto you; You reap what you sow; God honors the good and despises the bad.




I just don't get it.

0 comments: