BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

9.07.2006

I give up.

I am so tired. And so very very sad. It's like no matter how hard I try, no matter what I do whether it be finances, school, personal goals, whatever I am thwarted no matter my diligence, my effort or what have you. Just when I think the way is clear, the sky is blue something happens that takes me right back down to the gutter again. I am beyond frustration, beyond tears, beyond depression.

I give up.

The only positive I have left in my life are the girls.

And I'm terrified I will fuck them up too. Just like everything else.

I. Give. Up.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

honestly I know the feeling but I can say to you is to live one day at a time and let little moments of joy happen and hold on to them very tightly. Like I told you before I am always here for you. -ab