BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

1.13.2007

Will post again tomorrow sometime or perhaps later tonight...

Um, yeah. Whatever.

My bad. I haven't felt like writing lately. Truth is, I don't feel like writing now. But for all two of you that care about me, I will write to let you know I'm okay.

So... I'm okay.

Not happy, but not sad. Just indifferent about everything. A lot of different things have been hitting me from every angle since the new year. I'm handling things well, but my mind is constantly working to find new ways of coping and avoiding these annoying little setbacks. I mean the things that are coming up are so out of the ordinary (come to think of it when is my life ever ordinary?) that I'm at a loss as to whether I should be laughing at the sheer bizarreness or angry that the most inane obstacles keep trying to slow me down and break my spirit.

At this point, I'm taking a note from Tupac and screaming Fuck the World. I'm tired, nothing new. My father's birthday was a few days after New Year's. Jaalyn's was this past Thursday and she's having a party at a typical children's venue this weekend involving upwards of 20 kids or more. So it'll be noisy and costly but she and all her *ahem* lovely, well behaved classmates will be thrilled. She'll truly be the belle of the ball so it will be worth it.

It's been a very busy month so far and not likely to slow up until at least around the middle of February.

Yeah, I said February.

*sigh*

Like I said, I've had the birthdays to contend with, first dad's where I was hit with a Betty Crocker Syndrome (BCS) and baked a carrot cake complete with cream cheese frosting and provided dinner for the family. After that at the very last minute Jaalyn decides she wants a birthday party after all so I've been planning this party, sending invites, ordering cakes and shit. I'm drowning in work and reports at the job. Normally I don't mind getting slammed with work, I really enjoy my job... but I'm just worn out lately from trying to do too much. You know, the typical day-to-day things on top of going to the gym every day, not eating properly, running WAY too many fucking errands and PMS-ing on top of it all.

I ought to be slapped just for wondering WHY I'm so friggin' exhausted, no?

So, I'm just kinda like whatever about a lot of things right now, which I suppose is better than being down in the dumps right? But to sum up a lot has happened, I've about a hundred pictures to post but hey guess what?

I don't have time right now.

Later. I promise.

Really.

1 comments:

R said...

NO man or woman is an Island! There is help for you if you want it.... You know the number. All you have to do is call.. Stay encouraged and reach for the phone before Febuary... Take Care..