BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

12.30.2006

The year in review

Wow. The year is over. Unfuckingbelievable. Seems like yesterday I was waddling around work big as a hippo with baby in belly worrying ceaselessly about her health. Now she's soundly asleep in my bed and I'm still worrying about her health (only in the annoying neurotic way that only mothers do, like "Are those really fatrolls in her arms or is it a oddly formed growth that ohmigod could be cancerous and have to be removed and stuff?") (and yes I really did have crazy thoughts like that). The beginning of the year I was a mother of one; year end and I'm mommy times two. From January till now I can look back and see how much we've grown as a family and how I've grown as a person. I hope in the next year I can greater develop myself and become more secure in my role as mom to both my girls.

And now the year in review.

It seems like forever since I wrote this on Blackplanet. And after making the decision to have another baby, I rang in the New Year alternately hugging the toilet, hugging my daughter and snoring my newly clogged sinus head off whilst lying on the approved "best for the fetus" left side.

0 comments: