BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

12.30.2006

The Randomness...

Yeah, I know I haven't posted in a while but while a lot has been going on, I simply haven't been in the mood to write. I do plan to post again before the new year though but in the meantime, random thoughts in my mind:

  1. Holy Shit, they killed Saddam...
  2. Did you hear the angels singing last Saturday? That's because Comcast finally fixed my damned DVR once and for all. They're still rotten bastards though...
  3. Christmas, thank heavens, is done. The kids had a great time, got tons of shit that I have zero storage space for. But they are happy and that's all that matters. And for once, I did not have to throw anyone out this holiday season, unlike last year when I booted my mother out into the cold, cold rain.
  4. Men, in a nutshell, aren't worth a damn. I mean really. I can think of two off the top of my head that defy my general classification, one residing in Conneticut and the other here in Richmond... the rest deserve the fate of Saddam or at the very least they ought go work for Comcast. Then they'd get paid to fuck people over on a professional level.
  5. Oh James... why? Even in death you were upstaged. We're losing all of our greatest artists with each passing year to health issues. So sad.
  6. But then again, thanks to President Ford, I don't have to go back to work until Wednesday... good ole President Ford. Such a nice man... didn't know him and I was just a thought in my old man's nutsack when he was in office but I sure do appreciate Ford now.

And that's about it folks. Will post again tomorrow sometime or perhaps later tonight. Got plans for tomorrow.

0 comments: