BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

12.13.2008

I've been a bad, bad girl.




It's been quite a while since I've posted anything. No real reason for me taking a hiatus other than I just didn't feel like writing.




No, that's not entirely true. I did feel like writing. I just didn't because I'd received some, ahem, constructive criticism (read: I don't like how you write and what you write and my God you're angry and obviously have unresolved issues...) and... well, I just felt too self concsious. I'm intensely critical of anything I do and writing is no exception. I can't tell you the number of zeros I received as grades simply because I refused to turn in my papers because I deemed them unworthy. Rather take the F than hand over what I considered imperfect. Not to say I haven't written because I have dozens of files on multiple computers, my rantings of day to day activities and emotions.




And now I'm rambling... the point is I haven't written here in a long time.




Not much has happened

0 comments: