BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

4.19.2007

Change Is Inevitable.

Change is inevitable. Who said that? I'm drawing a blank.

I'd meant this particular post to be an explanation of my previous ranting because I received a lot of, um, interest due to my choice of words and phrases. But tonight I'm choosing to focus on the primary point of my little missive...

Change.

It's time for a drastic change in my life. I am not happy. I love my children, but I do not feel I am at my best in the parental arena. I am focusing far too much on the distractions in my life; the unnecessary distractions. This brings on unnecessary stress, which I in turn pass on to my kids.

Not good.

And you know, for the longest time I thought I was the one that was confused. And perhaps I was, but tonight after having a "nice" tete a tete with baby daddy I've never seen clearer in my life.

I need a change. Starting now. And in order for that change to happen I need a plan of action. To formulate the plan of action, I need to establish some goals and figure out precisely what it is that I want out of life, both personal and professional. I need to rid myself of a hella lot of dead weight. I need to focus on my constant motivation (my girls) to increase my determination so that I can achieve my goals and get back to that point where all was well in my little corner of the world. I'd mentioned to my best friend early on in the year that 2007 was the year of change, growth and prosperity for us both. Her time of change has already come to fruition and mine is just beginning.

Oh this Supermom has only begun to realize her powers. The powers were there all along, but years of bitterness and neglect had clouded my vision something fierce.

I'm wiping the sand out of my eyes and for the first time in so fucking long, I'm seeing clear skies and a smooth road paved before me.

All I need to do is walk...

0 comments: