BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

4.14.2007

Fuck It...

Yup, just fuck it.

Fuck everything.

Fuck the naysayers and ne'er-do-wells.

Fuck the people that intentionally try to put me down and hurt me.

Fuck the housework, the endless line of bill collectors, and my job.

Fuck Comcast (up the ass with a salt covered barbed wire dildo, not that I'm bitter or anything).

Fuck the power company that screwed my billing and sent me a bill in the amount of nearly $700 for less than 30 days of service.

Fuck the bullshit and the drama that comes weekly, daily, hourly, second-ly with my baby daddy.

Fuck the daycares and schools that try to label me as a poor, ignorant, single nigga mom and dare treat me as such.

Fuck the pediatrician that gives bullshit excuses for what I know to be allergies in my kids. (I must add a note here that the baby was sneezing, snotting and routinely bashing herself in the face and screaming in agony and frustration. Same symptoms Jaalyn had when she was that age and was diagnosed with allergies. The Claritin did nothing for the baby, just as it did nothing for her sister. I was intructed to bring her back to the office but she saw a different doctor who said she couldn't possibly have allergies and must have simply gotten some dust in her eyes. DUST? He told me to get some Visine and she'd be fine. WTF ever man. I took her back the next day and let her see the original doctor that diagnosed allergies and got some new meds [Zyrtec] and guess what? She's been fine ever since.)

Fuck the opinions of others. (see "Fuck Men" listed below...)

A big FUCK YOU to men as a whole. Fuck you men that think that women are put on this earth to suit your needs and desires. Fuck men that are greedy and inconsiderate. This is to include those men that claim they aren't selfish yet desire women other than the one they are with and think that it's okay to do so. (And in an incredibly hypocritical light fuck my dumb ass for accepting some other woman's leftovers.) Fuck the men that don't know how to treat a woman and refuse to open their mind to learn. Fuck them for not realizing that a woman is a jewel to be treasured, a queen to be loved, cherished and respected. Not some chickenhead bitch to be toyed with. Fuck the men that place themselves before their children... and their women.

And yes, I realize that all men are not the same. I realize that all black men aren't the same.

And I don't give a damn. File this under it ain't right but it's okay... because it's just the way it is. For years I've done my damnedest to give men a fair shake. And for years I see and experience the same shit, so until I see a man that can prove me wrong. ALL MEN ARE EXACTLY THE SAME.

It ain't right... but it's okay.

So just fuck it.

It's time for a change. It's time for ME to change.


0 comments: