BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

6.19.2007

Is it me?

I have no justifiable excuse. I willingly surround myself with people that are poison to me. It like an addiction I think because I do the same thing, experience the same hurt, anger and frustration, yet I'm not eliminating the cause of the problem in it's entirety.

People.

I swear evil and stupid people are like a cancer. (I swear I'll quit with the analogies after this post.) If you don't cut out that cancer entirely, it comes back stronger and threatens to consume. I am so frustated and so... so... rage filled. I mean it's scary. My temper is short as hell these days. I snap on Jaalyn, I snap on Trinity and it hurts me to my heart.

But it's all caused by people. People in my life. People I allow to be in my life.

I need to purge. I keep saying I'll do it. But when it comes to those that I love I am reluctant to let go. Life is so short.

But then, life, is short. I need to live again. Live for what matters most and fuck the rest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

do it

Anonymous said...

do it