BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

7.23.2007

Jesus Take the Wheel

Boy am I a moody bitch these past several days.

I know most ladies are a wee sensitive when PMSing and let me tell you when it happens to me every month, I am no trip to the beach. Some things genuinely tick me off, PMS or not... Like I have this thing about respect. I feel that if I respect you, you respect me. Not hard right? So hypothetically if I say No to something or Yes to something you respect my answer one way or the other. Or is that just me? Like if you asked me hey do you want to go jump off a cliff with me and my response was No, I'll catch you later on that one... don't try and convince me to do it. I said no, so leave it at that. It irritates the shit out of me for people to try and change my mind instead of respecting the answer that I initially gave.

Uh, not that this happened recently or anything. Heh.

Told you I was a moody bitch.

Anyway, I've been off all day today because the baby was sick (but not really since she miraculously healed herself of fever and pain by the time the doctor arrived) and in between bouts of worry, bitchiness and dementia from lack of sleep I noticed my mood taking a serious nosedive (that's never a good thing prior to 10 a.m.) so as I drove along I decided to do a wee bit of mental stimulation.

I was looking at all the personalized license plates and remembering how when I was a kid there was never any type of variations available. You simply got a state issued plate with the first three characters being alpha, a hyphen, followed by three numeric characters. Now it seems everyone has a personalized plate of some sort (including yours truly).

So, back to my mental stimulation. I got to thinking about the types of plates certain people could have or should have.

Like a dentist that is a member of the Y where Jaalyn attends has the plate: JAW DR

So could an orthodontist get MBRC THS?

Or a plumber? PIPE DWN

A Roofer? OVRHEAD

A Comcast employee? FCKUOVR

How bout those man whores? NSEMN8U

I had to stop at that one. I was having WAY too much fun.

0 comments: