BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

7.30.2007

Sux2BU...

Why, might you ask?

Well, why wouldn't you want to be me?

After all, I'm the chick that missed work today because she couldn't find her fucking ID badge. The same badge used to log onto her computer, you know, so I can do my fucking job. The same badge that is used to open doors after hours. Same badge needed to take my kid to daycare. Same stupid fucking badge that I'd have to file a police report for if I lost it.

And I lost it.

Fuck me.

I can't find it anywhere. I brought it home Friday. I put it in the same location I ALWAYS put it, and it's gone. No one's been here but me on Friday, didn't get the kids until Saturday morning and didn't return with them to the house until that evening. Where in the hell is it?

Pissed doesn't describe how I feel right now.

Reason #2 you'd wish you were me: my period is late.

Don't fuck me.

Get your mind out of the gutter. It's not late because of that. (Yes, I peed on a stick to make sure the impossible hadn't happened.)

Reason #3 you wish you were me: my left breast aches off and on and it has been happening for quite some time. Could be hormones, could be one too many underwire bras, could've been a pulled muscle... who knows? I feel no lumps, no difference between the left or right breasts... still scary. Scary enough to make a doctor's appointment.

Reason #4 you wish you were me: I've been having nightmares daily (or should it be nightly?). Already don't get enough sleep, now enter another irritant to further rob me of it.

Fuck.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An aside... my primary complaint, can be remedied. I can get another badge. Shitload of things to go through to get it but it can be done. Looking at the other things I listed, and things I haven't mentioned... it just amazes me how some people behave sometimes. Men... are so FAR from my thoughts right now; yet people, men in particular, seem to think they hold the foremost place in my thoughts.

Really, y'all ain't shit. Ain't been shit. Ain't shit to me. All I am to you (men) is a filler until you get what you want, whether it's pussy, companionship, or whatever. Fine. Whatever. Doesn't bother me much. But PLEASE don't think that you and only you are what matters to me. Because I know damned well how little I matter to you. N*gga please. Yes, some of you I know I hold a special spot in your heart; and it's returned believe me. But right now, sex, cuddling, talking about what your wife/girlfriend has/hasn't done to you/for you... really not caring bout it at all. It amuses me to note how offended men get when they can't have their way. So quick to assume I'm being a bitch.

No one ever bothers to ask what might be wrong.

0 comments: