BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

4.11.2010

Jill...

From the moment I heard about you on the news on January 25th I knew. Your family was on the news denying it but in my heart I knew. I knew from all the little signs years ago, from the sadness that always lingered in your lovely brown eyes. You were always so serious, so kind, so warm yet… sad. You were one of the few people that were so sweet to me during those wretched years at that awful place.


I was surprised to see you were married and saddened to hear of the divorce. You were so young, too young to leave but I understand more than anyone will ever know. I understand why you felt the way you did. I understand why you did what you did.

I have prayed for your family, your mom in particular, every day since January 25th.

I’m so sorry that you felt you had no other option but to end it all.

I’m sorry that the world failed you.

I hope with all my heart that you’ve gotten the peace you sought.

You and that lovely smile will be missed.

Rest in peace Jill.

0 comments: