BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

4.24.2010

Risen...

Once again, I was undone...

Totally emaciated and very nearly destroyed, my will almost broken.

Almost...

I'm not out for the count. Nope, not by far. I've had a hard row to hoe for a long time now. I was hurt and I cried, I sulked and I moaned, bitched and complained and nearly gave up.

I won't be broken though. I won't let my faith in God and self be severed. I can't. I have to be an example to my girls so that they will know that regardless of what life throws your way, you have to bounce back. Either dodge the bullet or take a direct hit, lick your wounds and carry on.

Failure is not an option.

I cannot be defeated. I will not be broken.

I will rise again.

Fuck that. You know what?

I AM RISEN MOTHERFUCKERS.

I. AM. BACK!

0 comments: