BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

4.25.2010

War and Peace...

I've had so many people try and drag me down. I have never really understood why. I consider myself to be a good person overall. I don't seek revenge, I treat people as I want to be treated... so why the hate towards me?

Am I something to envy? I doubt it. I have my blessings, sure, but overall? I can't imagine anyone envying overwhelmed parent, debt-drowning, overweight, unhappy lil ol' me.

I had a blog prior to this. I shut it down because someone used my private thoughts, my honest and open thoughts, against me in the most hateful and underhanded way possible. Nothing I said on my former blog was untrue, might have been ugly but it was truth and I stand by what I wrote. But whoever betrayed my confidences, relayed misguided and twisted info to someone that is bound and determined to hurt me to my core. For the first time ever, I felt fear from this person. I felt the full rage, anger and hatred of this person. And even when this person confronted me about the things they "heard" I'd "said" I still owned up to them. Damn right I said it, I wrote it and I'll tell anyone that what I wrote was truth. Even when confronted by nastiness and threats I still asked that person, "Did I say anything untrue?"... I got hate and rage but I never got an answer to that question.

This person has declared all out war against me. My kids are involved now.

That... was a mistake. Threaten me, do not threaten my kids. Mama Bear has her claws out now.

I'm out for blood.

I don't fight dirty. I won't fight dirty. But I will not be threatened and it's my duty as a parent to protect my children.

I have no intention to stop blogging or writing in my journals, writing articles and so forth. I will still stand by everything I write and will declare it true based on my viewpoint.

Peace time is gone for now.

I declare war.

0 comments: