BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

8.24.2006

Anger. Delerium. Sleepdom...

Men have to be the most useless creatures on the effin' planet.

Fathers in particular.

When you need help the most, they stare stupidly into space for a few seconds then give you a look that says "why can't you handle it?"

This is why there are homicides. Moms pushed past the brink of insanity seeking to end moronic behavior.

I was on the cusp of insanity. Only the fact that we were in a building housed between a church and active convent saved him. Although in retrospect, I could have killed him and eulogized him by merely walking next door. As it were, the heat from my gaze practically cremated him on the spot.

More on this tomorrow. Tired. Need... sleep. Probably won't get any.

P.S. Am sexy. So, so sexy. I wore heels and bared massive cleavage in the presence of nuns.

Naughty girl am I.

1 comments:

-dre said...

and you see why I love you so much. you are my crazy, sexy, cool chick...

ps. sorry I have talk to you in a few trying to fix things at home...