BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

10.27.2006

Puppy Luv

Remember Love#2? Remember I said he should be called Infatuation of the Moment (IotM)? Consider him thus. He's a love. He really is. So sweet, so handsome and so fucking young it's ridiculous. I mean young in the mind, not just in years.

Believe me when I say I am a patient woman. I can easily sit on the floor and play any number of monotonous and repetitive childrens' make-believe games. I can sit through the droning talk of the elderly and the occasional sermon when I haul my heathen tail into a church. But, when it comes to those that are younger than me? Fresh out of the teenage stage and into early adulthood? No patience.

The youthful exuberance is still there. And that I think is cute, albeit annoyingly so. His willingness to fall so (SO!) deep in love with me... and probably anything that crosses his path. But, after a while (okay, the first 10 minutes) that youthful exuberance grated on my nerves. Within the first few phone calls I'm setting guidelines like "No, I won't let you screw me right now... no, not later tonight... not tomorrow either." and answering the age old question of "what are you wearing?" *answer: a parka with a polka dot hoop skirt and roller skates... wtf do you think I'm wearing with two children around the house and I'm frying bacon on the stove? A bikini and heels?*

He's all about fucking and I'm not. Yeah I'm still in my 20s (shut up. I'm hanging onto my 20s until someone pries them from my grip) but either I am way old before my time or I've matured beyond the "what's the freakiest/nastiest/kinkiest/sluttiest thing you've ever done?". It simply doesn't appeal to me. It NEVER appealed to me. He's doing his best to get his mack on (God, do people even say that anymore? Should it be getting his game on? I am old.) and I'm on the other end of the phone reacting like he's just run his naked nails down a chalkboard. God, if I wanted a boy toy this would be the kid to go to. And yes I called him a kid. That's all he really is.

And I've enough kids of my own without taking on a new one.

But he really is so cute. Like a new puppy. But I hate to love 'em and leave 'em so I guess I'll just...

Hm.

0 comments: