BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

8.08.2007

The TRUE Confessions of the Single Supermom...

Yeah, well...

I had the true confessions all written out. Ranting and raging on and on about my "truths": my hurts, my fears, my depression and my slight addiction and my need to insert the work fuck or any derivitive of the word fuck (i.e. fucker, fuckage, fuckity fuck fucks, etc) into every sentence uttered.

And Blogger deleted it. (Autosave my ass.)

Blogger delights in fucking with it's patrons. Beware.

So, I was going to rewrite it. But it's too long to rewrite and it's just too damned hot. It's nearly 8 and it's still boiling in the apt. My poor kids, whom I tricked into going to bed early (I swear I thought it was nearly 8...honest.) are upstairs where it's getting cool but its still slightly uncomfortable up there.

And I was all set to truly bare my soul to the Internet.

Oh well.

0 comments: